Brand: FIRE TEAS
- Skin & Digestive Health - Burdock root is a superior tonic herb that has a special properties for the skin. Burdock root is traditionally used to support healthy skin and to support a healthy digestive system.
- The root is native to Europe and North Asia but can be found in many areas across the globe. The burdock plant is a genus that is related to both sunflowers and some members of the daisy family. The roots are very fibrous, and when cut becomes soft and stringy. Burdock root is used both for tea and in cooking.
- Burdock root is commonly used in teas, tonics, stews, soups, sautees, & vegetables, It has an earthy, sweet and mild taste that complements other flavors.
- Made in the USA with Compact Packaging & Eco Friendly Packaging
- Loose Leaf BlendGinger is also known as a universal healer, and is used abundantly in this loose leaf blend.
Details: Burdock Root Ginger Tea
Package Dimensions: 7.9 x 4.7 x 0.4 inches