Brand: FIRE TEAS
- Omega-3 and Omega-6 rich hemp seed oil baths, may help treat many conditions of the skin such as acne, eczema and psoriasis. The fatty acids feed the skin and fight against inflammatory effects.
- Mixed with the best Sea & Epsom Salts, baths in hemp after a long and stressful day, hemp oil baths are a perfect way to unwind.
- The Essential oils of Lemon & Sweet Orange are added to make the scent more enjoyable along with offering their health benefits.
- Contrary to other oils which simply cover your skin, the penetration properties of Hemp Seed oil dry naturally while moisture is locked and skin quality is improved
- THC & CBD FREE. Hemp oil baths are simple and safe to use for a moisturized, radiant and a beautiful skin.
Details: INTRODUCTION: Baths with hemp oil can heal numerous skin diseases, such as acne, eczema and psoriasis. Omega-3 and Omega-6 hemp oil fatty acids both feed moisture to the skin and control irritation. Unbalance in the production of oil can cause oily or too dry skin. Both conditions for your skin are not healthy. A bath of hemp oil is not the same as a bath of CBD. The same plant, but distinct portions, comes with hemp oil and CBD oil. As they arise from various regions of the plant, they have various chemicals and advantages. Cold pressing of the plant seeds is used for the processing of hemp oil or hemp seed oil. Contrary to other oils which simply cover your skin, the penetration properties of Hemp Seed oil dry naturally while moisture is locked and skin quality is improved. It is incredible to use this olive oil as an oil cleanser as it contains a perfect EPI ratio (containing 57% linoleic acid!). Wet face and neck with tepid water and put a height of hemp oil into your hand's palm to use this oil as a cleanser. Sweet up circular movements massage your skin. Just rinse the oil out or wipe it off with 100% cotton towel or cotton square with warm water. Maybe you want to purify yourself twice, if you wear make-up. HEALTH BENEFITS & CORE FEATURES: Everyone can enjoy a hemp oil bath. The most benefit of hemp oil can be seen in pregnant women, babies and infants and people with skin conditions. For all people with all skin types, hemp oil is typically safe. Oil baths for hemp may help treat many conditions of the skin such as acne, eczema and psoriasis. Omega-3 and Omega-6 hemp fatty acids feed the skin and fight against inflammatory effects. Inflammation or imbalance in oil production are responsible for many skin problems. A fatty acid Omega-6 is an anti-inflammatory gamma-linolenic acid (GLA). The anti-inflammatory effects of GLA will lower inflammation when cell development and repair is supported.
Package Dimensions: 7.8 x 4.7 x 0.9 inches